Tuesday 25 September 2012

Assignment 2-blog writing "T-Bowl concept restaurant"


Last Thursday, 20-9-2012 ,around 12pm my group members who are  Kar Mun, Yong Ler, Yi Li, Samantha Wong, Karthi  and I had decided went to T-Bowl restaurant(Toilet Bowl Restaurant), at Sunway pyramid First floor having lunch for Business Communication PLNG012 assignment 2-Blog Writing.

As the assignment 2, we had discussed where we should go for our lunch. Moreover, we need a good ambience and strong feeling so that we can write a blog. After few discuss, we decided to T-Bowl restaurant for our assignment 2 because it is a concept restaurant which is design connect with the toilet and the seats are toilet bowls, tables are designs with toilet basin and some toilet accessories. This is my second time having lunch in T-bowl. The first time I visited T-Bowl was at Sungai Wang with my family. When I first time heard about it my first impression is so weird and feel like why it can be restaurant and it feels like eating shit. Although the name and the design feel like in the toilet, the menus are quiet delicious and the name in the menu was interesting.  In the menu of T-Bowl they have many types food such as spaghettis, chops, golden rice, cheese baked rice, shabu shabu, ramen, toast, noodles and so on. Besides that, it have value lunch set every Monday until Friday from 11am until 3pm by provide main course +drink+ pudding or fruit for only RM11.90 it is suitable for us as a student can afford it. 


I had ordered lunch set as deep fried chicken chop rice, a hot jasmine green tea and fruit.                                  

deep fried chicken chop rice
hot jasmine green tea
fruit-apples and papayas


It is so cheap and I can accept it for only RM11.90. While we are waiting the food, we were taking some photo so as to put our photo into blog.

Moreover, we also started joke about why we chose have a lunch at T-Bowl and we are waiting a food that looks like shit. A strong feeling was coming in my brain so weird and disgusting even though this is my second time step into T-Bowl restaurant. After a few minutes, our foods were coming and put in front of us. The food was looking like so delicious. Besides that, arrangement of food was attract my view. The funniest thing is Samantha had ordered chocolate ice-cream and when I saw it was a big chocolate shit that I ever seen before. We all feel so weird because when the ice-cream dissolves in the bowl we feel that was a “temporary out of service” so disgusting and so weird.

Around one hour and half, we feel like so happy and because of the food was delicious we are eating almost full. Conclusion, I strongly recommend that T-Bowl is the place that we should go toward it not because only the design is concept restaurant and also the ambience in the restaurant are too attract people view, people should look around it. For more information to u all, this is only my opinion and I didn’t force you step in and having lunch and I wrote this blog just let u all know that we had done our lunch in it. Thank you for  looking on my blog.



By,

Lee Ying Tze (group 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment