Tuesday 25 September 2012

The Creative Restaurant


If you’re looking for a restaurant around Klang Valley that have a unique ambience and environment and also of course, good food, T-Bowl Restaurant is a place that you should try! The Malaysia Star Newspaper published about T-Bowl in their food section when it was first opened and they thought that T-Bowl that has probably one of the most different concept. 
So this news caught me and my friends attention during our hunt for a good place to have lunch and we were really curious when we saw how that restaurant has different idea of what a restaurant environment should be. Me and my classmates, Yong Ler, Kar Mun, Yvonne, Yi Li and Karthiyani went to try out T-Bowl restaurant in Sunway Pyramid on 20 September 2012 after class and was surprise to see a bathroom concept in a restaurant. Yes, it might be a little weird, but it had came to us that we should always be open to try something new and different when it comes to food! 

So...here comes T-Bowl and their amazing concept!



 They used toilet bowl as seat.
 And...basin used as dining table!


The decision of eating in T-Bowl made me and my friends excited, also giving us mix feelings even before we enter the restaurant and i'm sure you will feel that as well! Dining in a bathroom? The truth is some of us felt it was a little gross but it somehow didn't kept us from being excited! What I really like about this restaurant is that they really offer good food from a wide range of food from Japan, Korea, Western and many more. After browsing through the menu, I decided to try two of their speciality which is Chiang Mai style tang hun and Chocolate ice cream delight.

  Chiang Mai Style Tang Hun (RM12.90)


So while I was eating my food, me and my classmates were all excited seeing a lot of different food on the table and we started talking about the food.

This Chiang Mai style tang hun has a really unique taste as it is a mixture of sour taste and a little spicy. For this dish they used chinese noodles which also known as crystal noodles and they also topped the dish with lots of cabbage, tomato, prawns, peanuts and also their sauce. And yes, they also served it in a toilet bowl. Overall for this dish, it tasted surprisingly good!


                                                  Chocolate Ice Cream Delight (RM5.90)

It may looked small in this picture, but the real size of this ice cream is actually worth the price! This chocolate ice cream was really good and I was so satisfied eating it. The chocolate flavor was thick and with the chocolate cause added onto it, I was all in a happy mood. My classmates also tried the ice cream together and they all agreed that it tasted great. 

I have also tasted the other dishes that T-Bowl offer from my classmates such as Thai style fried rice and also another type of ice cream named mix fruit delight. It was a great time of sharing, not only food sharing but also sharing of thoughts and laughters. I must say the ambience and environment was surprisingly comfortable and the creativity of this concept made everyone's mood and dining experience at it's best. Not only that, it was affordable and they have many other set meal which cost only RM11.90!

So yes, do try out this amazing restaurant and I hope you'll have a good time like me and my friends had!

T-Bowl Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid
Lot 1F-96-97, First floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
No 3, Jln PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Business Hour: Mon- Sun (11am-10pm)
Contact number: 0168086661
Website: www.t-bowl.com

By: Samantha Wong

1 comment:

  1. The ice cream makes my saliva flowing down my chin! =O'

    ReplyDelete