Tuesday 25 September 2012

Dare to DINE with Toilet Bowl??!



~ T-Bowl Café ~
Can you ever imagine that, sitting on a toilet bowl and having your meal?haha
Strange as it may sound, it is already now a trend for the Malaysian people!
At first when I got to know this creative and, yet, a funny fact, I was really get a shock for the founder who risk to have such an innovative idea!!!
As far as I’ve heard from my friend, this café was originated from Taiwan and it has already been a success operating in Hong Kong .

Fear was lingering around of trying to sit and have my meal inside of that “weird” café.
Somehow, I did visit this cafe last Thursday with my coursemates which were Karthi,Ying Tze,Kar Mun,Yi Li and Samantha, and the result turned out was that….
“You should really give it a try!” 


Here’s come with our beverages !!!
Potties that our drinks were in and the bath tub where the puddings were in

What a funny reaction shown on our faces even though we  were already came across with these creative cutleries in a magazine before…
Notice the tooth brushes and tools under the table

I should correct it as we were not having meal on table but a washbasin-like-table and with toilet bowl sitting on as chairs


The next turn was my main Couse !
As a choosy customer like me,
I was really attracted by the food once served in front of me
The wobble plate of my deep fried chicken chop rice was pretty well decorated 


The –Deep Fried Chicken Chop Rice-
               Here’s the meal that I had ordered
             and the overall taste as well as texture was just enough yummy~
                        despite of the toilet lit served as a plate 


What got me really funny was the face expression from my friends …
It was like, the second after my portion was placed down,and the second before I ready to get it a bit
It’d … … had already gone!!!
I was then realized that both my friend, Yi Li and Yvonne, they really can’t wait to capture with my lovely meal while theirs were still haven’t served to them


Last but not least, it was the dessert time after we had done with our meal!!!
A dessert can always delight your meal because
 it would only be satisfied with a bite of dessert at the end of your dine
And,for your information,that was a crazy photo shooting moment ever


The –Mix Fruit Delight-
Or should I name it as shitty fruity ice-cream ??
                 erm…it might sounds too grossy


Well,ignoring the shit-like-shape ice cream,it was a tasty dessert for me
A perfect bite of freezing ice-cream with the colourful fresh fruits together!
Luckily i could finished it before it melted as a result of the slow capturing session of my friends and of course,myself
By the way, the waiter that served us with this cuisine already can predict almost every customer’s reaction(especially the female customers like us!)
And so, she just gave a light smile to us in which she had already used to be
With that,we done our wonderful lunch
We were all had a great lunch time there and I believe
 it worked the same way for most customers that visit The t-bowl café

Overall, it worth you to take from your pocket and please feel free to give it a try!


(I am not trying to promote this restaurant,but,give it a clap for the founder that has been entertaining his customers in such a creative way!)

By: Chew Yong Ler

No comments:

Post a Comment